As one of Denver’s leading providers of roofing and building exterior services, Western Skies Exteriors is always looking for talented people to join our Greenwood Village-based team.
We have a fun company culture, enjoy working together, and take pride in performing great work for our multi-family, commercial, and residential customers.
- Monthly team events
- Culture dedicated to new ideas & innovation
- Quality benefits
- Competitive pay
If you’re a self-starter, dedicated to delivering great work, and want to be part of a team that is reshaping how customer relationships are built in the roofing and building exterior services industry, we’d like to learn more about you at [email protected].
Roofing Sales & Project Manager
Western Skies Exteriors is one of Denver’s leading providers of roofing and building exterior services for multi-family, commercial, and residential properties. Based in Greenwood Village, our team of seasoned experts have decades of experience, get to know properties like owners do, and treat every job as an opportunity to build a long-term relationship.
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Roofing Sales & Project Manager who has an outgoing personality, is a self-starter, ambitious, goal-oriented team player that will promote sales and follow up on company-provided leads. You will work closely with our Operations Coordinator on all aspects of a project, from lead initiation to successful completion of projects. You will interact directly with customers, insurance adjusters, and work crews, set ladders for inspections, pick up additional materials as needed, perform job-site cleanup, and ensure extra materials are returned at the end of a project.
To be successful in this position, you must have strong leadership skills, want to grow the company, and seek to develop you skills through continuous improvement. You must be competent using Microsoft Office applications, have exceptional customer service and communication skills, and a thorough understanding that customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.
- Canvass to create leads, respond to leads, and close deals in a timely manner
- Develop and monitor project budgets and ensures all work is completed within budgetary restrictions
- Develop project schedule and ensure work is completed within established timeline
- Negotiate and administer all project contracts
- Oversee completion of required project paperwork
- Maintain regular communication with field coordinators and construction managers to ensure quality control and adherence to project schedules
- Review and approve all vendor and subcontractor invoices, and resolve discrepancies when necessary
- Regularly report on status of projects, either in person or through written report and correspondence
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Highly motivated
- At least one year of proven sales experience
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and workflows
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to understand and adhere to safety requirements and precautions
- Ability to perform the physical labor as necessary
- Ability to read and understand Xactimate is a plus
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Drivers License is required
- Access to a Truck or SUV is required
- Willingness to travel within Denver Metro Area is required
Work Experience & Education
- 1-year of sales experience (preferably in construction industry)
- College degree is preferred
- High school degree or equivalent is required
- Medical & dental insurance
- Health savings account
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- This is a 1099 commission only position (range: $80,000 – $175,000/year)
- Draws available after 90-day trial
Apply Today for This Position
If this position seems exciting to you and you’d like to be considered, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit a cover letter and your resume to [email protected].